THE OLYMPIC CULINARY LOOP is the most delicious way to experience the Olympic Peninsula. Olympic Coast Cuisine is flavored by the region’s diverse microclimates, coastal proximity, and Native American heritage.
Sustainable locally grown and harvested fruits, vegetables, herbs and berries, locally hunted game, bountiful local sea fare, and handcrafted local wines offer farm-to-table experiences with a unique sense of place.
Prepared with reverence for the local history and culture, fresh Olympic Coast Cuisine is best enjoyed amid the beautiful scenery that surrounds the Olympic Culinary Loop.
Olympic Culinary Loop Board of Directors
- Jeff Betinol – Chevy Chase Beach Cottages - Jefferson County
- Neil Conklin - Bella Italia - Clallam County
- Crystie Kisler – Finnriver Farm & Cider - Jefferson County
- Lisa Martin (President) - Olympic Cellars - Clallam County
- Marsha Massey (Treasuer) – Olympic Peninsula Visitor Bureau - Clallam County
- Kristan McCary (Secretary) – Ajax Cafe - Jefferson County
- Dane Murphy - Aramark (NPS Lodging Concessions) - Grays Harbor
- Diane Solem (Vice President) - City of Ocean Shores/Ocean Shores Convention Center - Grays Harbor
Olympic Culinary Loop – (360) 877-4332
PO Box 473
Port Angeles WA 98362
Steve Shively (Marketing & Sales Services) – info (@) OlympicCulinaryLoop.com