Join forces with Olympic Culinary Loop (OCL) and share your delicious news with a year-round supply of Hungry "Taste Tourists"!
LOW COST - Annual joint marketing agreements starting as low as $275 annually (only $25/month)
YEAR-ROUND - Always 'open' Print and Digital (including website and social media). Extensive WA State Ferry and I-5 corridor distribution. Miles of agritourism travel press and media.
RESULTS - Partner with the LOOP and grow your business
Just some of the current marketing that you'll be missing out on if you are not a current OCL Marketing Partner
- PT Leader 2-page Advertorial, featuring a listing of N. Olympic Peninsula partner restaurants
- NW Travel & Life Magazine Tops Olympic Culinary Loop on their Food Trails feature
- Olympic Lifestyle Magazine features a detailed interview with Olympic Culinary Loop
- NOAA’s Olympic Coast virtual event produces a live Olympic Culinary Loop Seafood Chowder Watch Party Cooking Demo
- WA Hospitality partners with Olympic Culinary Loop for COVID business and consumer restart resources
- Over 10K opt-in subscribers are drooling over their monthly "Fresh Sheet eNews."
- Digital downloads of our MAP way are up, and Certified Folder reports our printed lure MAP is amongst their top brochure pick-up on the ferries and all along their I-5 visitor information locations.
- The full month of Septembers focus on Eat Local First is highlighting our farms & restaurants
- October will find Olympic Culinary Loop partnering with WA Department of Fish and Wildlife for "Seafood Month."
- Later this fall and winter we are partnering with regional TV and digital marketing focused on visitors from Bellingham to Portland.
- More! So don't miss out. Be sure you're a Marketing Partner.
Or contact: Steve Shively, Marketing & Sales Director