Here are some Olympic Culinary Loop Leader edibles where you won't have to hunt delicious goodness. Enjoy!
Westport Winery's spring and summer menu. Yum! In the spring we can add some of our favorites back on the menu while creating a few new delights to keep it interesting! Westport Winery will be offering Easter Brunch in addition to their regular lunch menu on Sunday, April 5 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Our special brunch includes Benedictine Quiche (chock full of Cougar Gold cheese) with Tarragon Aioli, Tomato Basil with Italian Sausage Soup, our Homemade Oatmeal Rolls with Freezer Jam, Hot Coffee or Tea, and a Mimosa, with award-winning sparkling wines blended with freshly-squeezed orange juice. We are happy to make substitutions too! One of the best things about living on Washington’s coast is the casual relaxed atmosphere. Westport Winery is no exception. We do encourage you to make reservations since seating is limited. Call 360-648-2224.
- Strawberry Cupcake (my 2 fav's together in one flavor)
- Easter Peanut Butter (I thought it sounded better then just plain Peanut Butter)
- Springtime Lemon ( No Whistling after tasting this)
- Berry Patch (oh yea it's that time again.)
- Classic Chocolate (Classy and good)
- Creamy Vanilla (enough said)Come into Sweet & Salty today serving Cups of Awesome until 9pm."Life's better with froyo"
Almost Easter, twice a year Kokopelli Grill offers their famous brunch. Easter and Mother's Day. Reservations recommended!
Some great tips on getting more vibrant, natural colors! Nash's eggs are on sale at the Farm Store right now too, time to stock up.
Salish Room Easter Sunday Buffet!
9AM - 3pm
Children (6-12) $12
Sunday, April 5th, enjoy Easter dinner at Nourish and leave the cooking to us!
What's on your Easter Menu?
We have everything you need to gather and send an Easter basket to a friend, student, family member. Plus we're handcrafting our own chocolate eggs this year at Elevated Candy Co.! Adjacent to Elevated Ice Cream, 631 Water Street.
Don't forget to make your Easter Brunch reservations...just call the Fireside, they will get you all taken care of...360.437.7412.
Sunday April 5, 2015 Brunch offered from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Regular breakfast menu offered from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.)
Brunch pricing: $39 for adults $19 for children ages 6 to 12 (Ages 5 and under are free)
- Fresh Baked Muffins and Banana Bread
- House Made Jam and Marmalade
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit Display, Devonshire Cream Eggs Benedict with Mushroom, Spinach, and Hollandaise Sauce, On Grilled Challah Bread
- Cheesy Potato Croquette,
- Fresh Herbs and Gruyere
- House Made Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
- Apple-Wood Smoked Bacon, Cascioppo Sausage
- Made to Order Omelets, Ham, Shrimp, Mushrooms, Peppers, Tomatoes, Onions and Cheese
- Fresh Seasonal Salads Chicken Marsala,
- Shiitake Mushrooms, Fontina Sweet Marsala Wine Sauce
- Slow Roasted Niman Ranch Ham
- Theo’s Chocolate Decadent Bites,
- Fruit Tarts
- Dave’s Famous Carrot Cake,
- Kahlua Mousse,
- Crème Brulee
Where's the egg? Please join Alderbrook on Sunday at noon for our waterfront Easter egg hunts! Children under 5 years are welcome to hunt on our Cottage Lawn and children between 5-10 years old can hunt on our Waterfront Lawn! Complimentary family photos will be available on our Waterfront from 10AM-3PM!
Easter egg coloring will be available to kids of all ages on Saturday, from non-4PM. Both hotel and non-hotel guests are welcome to these complimentary activities. Please call us at 360.898.2145 for more information.
BRUNCH: Served from 8AM-3:30PM Cost: adults-$49, children 10 & under-$16, children 3 & under-complimentary (includes non-alcoholic beverage)MENU: COLD SELECTIONS mixed green salad caesar salad pesto pasta salad snow crab claws alderbrook oysters poached tiger prawns house-made gravlax house-smoked trout fresh fruit baked brie HOT SELECTIONS bacon & sausage alderbrook clams sautéed scampi prawns yukon gold potatoes eggs benedict smoked steelhead benedict tillamook white cheddar tortellini tomato basil bisque house-made biscuits sausage bread pudding country gravy cinnamon apple dumplings cinnamon roll french toast CARVING STATION slow roasted prime rib cedar plank columbia river steelhead roast leg of lamb DESSERT coffee cake & carrot cake petite croissants chocolate-dipped strawberries handmade sugar cookies chocolate brownies chocolate & vanilla cupcakes CREPES & GRIDDLE assorted fruit filling & chantilly cream huckleberry waffle OMELETTE BAR assorted meat, cheese, vegetables Chef de Cuisine, Adam Hagen