Wine, Cider & Chocolate Tour
February 11th & 12th, 2017 // 11am - 5pm
February 18th, 19th, & 20th 2017 // 11am - 5pm
A scrumptious red wine perfectly paired with just the right chocolate can bring
out the romantic in anyone. The Olympic Peninsula Wineries
will take that perfect pairing to another level in 2017, bringing together new release varietals and blends created with premium Washington grapes and decadent chocolate delights that will make you a better wine lover!
Be sure you plan your Tour to visit:
Finnriver Farm & Cidery
- Finnriver invites you to join us at the Cider Garden this Valentine’s to delight your senses with a tantalizing taste of our sumptuous special release brandy wines, including the limited edition and vibrantly pink Huckleberry Wine.
- Help guarantee a successful 2017 harvest at Alpenfire's Organic Late Winter Wassail. Toast our tree's with cider, visit the bonfire and sip hot Lamb's wool cider.
Eaglemount Wine & Cider
- is excited to partner once again with local Olympic Peninsula favorite Chocolate Serenade. They will pair their artisan wines, ciders, and fruit meads with Jim's delicious hand-dipped chocolates, truffles, and caramel sauce. Featured colorful ciders and wines will bring out your Valentine's spirit, including Raspberry Hopped Cider, Cranberry Mead, Rhubarb Cider, Cab Sauv Dessert Wine, and more!
Wind Rose Cellars
- is proud to be hosting local Olympic Peninsula chocolatier Yvonne Yokoda from Yvonne's Chocolates. She'll be on hand both weekends to talk about her chocolates as well as offer tasty samples from the variety of chocolates she produces. We will be pouring some new wines: 2015 Pinot Grigio, 2014 Hunter's Red (Grenache & Cab) 2013 Bravo Rosso (Italian blend) , 2014 Field Blend (Cabernet Sauvignon) and our 2013 Primitivo.
- will feature new releases of their dessert wines. Sailing Moon Ruby is made from a blend of Portuguese/Spanish grape varietals, including Tempranillo and Souzao. It’s rich and warming and pairs beautifully with cuddling by a fire and enjoying a piece of chocolate. Sailing Moon White is made from locally-grown Madeleine Angevine grapes and fortified with brandy distilled in Port Townsend.
- Celebrating history with our 25th year of making great wine in a beautiful spot! There will be tastes of older vintages, pulled from our cellar and the debut of our newest varietal, Dolcetto. Favorite savory chocolate tastes from the wood-fired oven and the Cocoa Spiced pulled pork, delicious bittersweet chocolate heart cookies, and some crunchy biscotti.