Experience the bounty of Olympic Coast Cuisine with Chef Diane LaVonne and Puget Sound Express on a 3-day culinary tour of Washington’s Salish Sea. Spend days onboard the comfortable, spacious Glacier Spirit, and evenings at the historic Ravenscroft Inn ( ) in Port Townsend, Washington’s Victorian Seaport and Arts Community.
This is the ultimate trip for the foodie who wants to learn about Pacific Northwest Cuisine and tour the inland waterways that make the Pacific Northwest such a compelling destination.
This cruise is limited to 15 participants.
- Gourmet meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Cooking classes with Diane LaVonne, of Seattle’s Urban Cooking School “Diane’s Market Kitchen”
- Cruising tours of Penn Cove Mussels and Dungeness Wildlife Refuge
- Breath-taking views of the Olympic Peninsula and Cascades
- Evenings in Port Townsend, dubbed the “Paris of the Pacific Northwest” by Sunset Magazine