Take advantage of these three business assistance opportunities
FREE ONLINE MARKETING AND E-COMMERCE ASSITANCE!
Thanks to a grant from the Economic Development Administration’s CARES Act the North Olympic Development Council (NODC) is able to offer free technical assistance to help businesses develop or improve online marketing and e-commerce efforts to reach consumers!
Services available include:
- evaluation of your current online marketing strategies and platforms, including social media, business website, e-commerce site, and Google Local listing
- practical, hands-on coaching and training
- assistance in setting up social media accounts and planning content
- development of new websites and/or e-commerce sites
These FREE services are available to existing restaurants and other culinary/hospitality businesses.
De-escalation - Resolution Tips & Resources
Working in partnership with hospitality pros across the state, Olympic Culinary Loop is pleased to offer an updated series of insights and techniques to help support your front-line workers when responding to customer complaints or requesting customer compliance.
Nearly $15 million in small business assistance grants to help agriculture businesses and organizations in sectors that have been economically hurt due to COVD-19 pandemic
WSDA Relief and Recovery grants are now available thanks to a partnership with the Washington State Department of Commerce.
Grants are available for small businesses in four sectors:
- Shellfish growers
- Farmers market organizations
- Agritourism farms
- Small breweries, cideries, wineries, and distilleries (dependent upon tap or tasting room sales).
Learn more and how to apply, online today!
Let Olympic Culinary Loop know if you have any questions