Explore this wonderful new map featuring many of the Chimacum Valley Farmstand & Markets.
Visit the farms that grow it all! Download your own Chimacum Valley Farmstand & Markets map
Must see (and taste) stops include:
Bursting with appetizing itineraries and introducing the debut of "Pathways to the Peninsula", the 2018-19 Olympic Culinary Loop printed MAP is now available.
Hungry Taste Travelers will find an Olympic Peninsula full of:
- Resturants focusing on local Farm-to-Table offerings
- Lodging that not only serves as your perfect "base camp" for your Culinary Adventure. But they also are happy to share insider knowledge with fellow foodies.
- Year-Round Culinary Festivals & Special Events
- Artisan Producers of award-winning drinks, cheeses, and other culinary delights
- Farms with as much personality and passion in their people as fresh and seasonal "YUM" in their fields & pastures.
Pathways to the Peninsula acknowledges that shy of parachuting onto the Olympic Peninsula, most Taste Tourists will travel here care of auto. These Pathway's Partners rim the Peninsula from Whidbey Island in the north, the Kitsap Peninsula just across our common Hood Canal, or Olympia to the south. Full of farms, breweries, and restaurants these Pathway's to the Peninsula members extend the offering of authentic Olympic Coast Cusine beyond the traditional definitions of the LOOP. Perfect places for both pre and post culinary travels to the Olympic Peninsula, our Pathways to the Peninsula are welcome additions to the LOOP.
The 2018-19 Olympic Culinary Loop MAP can be found throughout Puget Sound area Tourism Visitor Information Centers, as well as every member's business.
Start your planning today by ordering our downloading your 2018-19 Olympic Culinary Loop MAP.
- Mobil App!
- Enhanced on-line reviews