We’re a unique natural foods grocery at the heart of the Olympic Peninsula’s sustainable farm and food scene. Rooted in tradition with an eye to the future; you won’t believe 'round here what’s grown, brewed, pickled and baked! Taste the harvest and enjoy the old fashioned service!
Our offerings include but are not limited to:
- An abundant produce porch full of fresh organic fruits and veggies from nearby farms.
- Grab&Go Deli featuring hot soups, homemade sandwiches, and local ferments.
- Humane, pasture-raised meat, dairy, and eggs.
- Fair Trade chocolates, teas, and coffee.
- Fine European-style pastries...tiramisu, eclairs, or shortbread, anyone?
- Hand-scooped Lopez Island Ice Cream May-Sept
- Chimacum Heritage pork and grass-fed beef
- Freshly baked Pane D'Amore breads
- A great selection of gluten-free breads and treats Bulk grains, beans, nuts, honey, flour, salt, and more.
- Local ciders and wines from Finnriver, Eaglemount, Alpenfire, Bainbridge Island Vineyards, Marrowstone Vineyard, Harbinger, Camraderie, Lullaby Winery, Sorensen, & Whidbey Island Winery Northwest craft beers including Propolis, Port Townsend Brewing Company, & Sound Brewing Company.
- Seasonal nursery featuring local organic plant starts, open-pollinated Olympic Peninsula-bred seeds, soil amendments and organic fertilizers.
- All of your fixings for a delicious pic-a-nic! How about some Iggy's Kombucha, Mystery Bay Chevre, Olympia Provisions Salami, 8 Arms Bakery Crackers, and Cape Cleare Smoked Salmon?
We're also the site of Chimacum's sweet Farmers Market that runs each Sunday, June-Oct, 10-2.
Passionate about nourishing our community with local goodness, we'd love to welcome you to town and share the bounty.